My *girlfriends* X drove me over

Started by
39 comments, last by Demosthenes 17 years, 6 months ago
k Was out last week searching for the car and now I know where he lives, wanted to talk to the guy, but there was a codelock:) Crank - In Crust We Trust.
Advertisement
Quote:Original post by Funkymunky
Quote:Original post by Brocketino
what does your girlfriend have to say about it? How severely did he run you over? (your foot? your face?)

My arm, my face was very close though:)

...and your girl?

F* her as well, she think it was all my fault.
alright then my next logical question is, what events preceded you being run over by a car?
alright then my next logical question is, what events preceded you being run over by a car?

I will not go into any details but lets say that we had some minor disagreements:)

I will not go into any details but lets say that we had some minor disagreements:)

if you won't give details, then we will just have to assume that you wanted to touch his penix, and he did not agree that would be a good idea.

[Formerly "capn_midnight". See some of my projects. Find me on twitter tumblr G+ Github.]

Quote:Original post by capn_midnight

if you won't give details, then we will just have to assume that you wanted to touch his penix, and he did not agree that would be a good idea.

t.
i think it would be c with a picture in this thread - would be nice i i could mail a picture that some1 could link to.
jw. brocketion
so the story's comin together now, eh? you can't fool the csi minds of the gamedev lounge.

Given your story so far, you must have done something really out of hand to cause the guy to run you over. Did you hit her?
nope, we where out drinking and then NN came (it was a bad moment), perhaps i was a little bit aggressive, but thats not an excuse, or perhaps im wrong.
I dont get the use of c and k as words. Can someone elaborate?
--------------------------I present for tribute this haiku:Inane Ravings OfThe Haunting JubilationA Mad Engineer©Copyright 2005 ExtrariusAll Rights Reserved

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement