My *girlfriends* X drove me over

Started by
39 comments, last by Demosthenes 17 years, 6 months ago
...Why the hell did you wait 3 weeks to do anything about this?
Advertisement
after 3 weeks this is a cold case and it's would be suspicious for the police that you waited so long.
Quote:Original post by Brocketino
nope, we where out drinking and then NN came (it was a bad moment), perhaps i was a little bit aggressive, but thats not an excuse, or perhaps im wrong.

So far I think the most likely chain of events are:

1) Big argument between Brocketino and his girl's ex, blows exchanged
2) Ex goes to drive off, Brocketino punches him in face though the window....repeatedly
3) Broketino trips trying to keep up with the car and gets his arm run over

...so, how close am I [smile]
"Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.".....V
Quote:Original post by joanusdmentia

So far I think the most likely chain of events are:

1) Big argument between Brocketino and his girl's ex, blows exchanged
2) Ex goes to drive off, Brocketino punches him in face though the window....repeatedly

...so, how close am I [smile]

I think you're close, here's how I see it.

1) Brocketino's girl tells him that ex is bigger down there, and better in the sack.
2) Ex goes to drive off, Brocketino sticks his arm in the window to feel the ex's package....repeatedly

On a related note, I got one of my testacles shot off by a local Blood member a few months ago, what should I do?
Quote:Original post by ChurchSkiz
On a related note, I got one of my testacles shot off by a local Blood member a few months ago, what should I do?

Go speak to the Don on the day of his daughter's wedding.

Quote:Original post by Witchcraven
I dont get the use of c and k as words. Can someone elaborate?

He's trying to be the new 1337?!? [grin]

edit: My opinion - if you're stupid enough to have to ask what to do, don't bother asking.

Former Microsoft XNA and Xbox MVP | Check out my blog for random ramblings on game development

Quote:Original post by SticksandStones
In Sweden it's OK to run someone over and try to kill them?

Yes, it's ok to run over idiots in Sweden, that's why the police didn't do anything.
Please stop bragging about beeing overrunned.
----------------------------- Zero Point Gameplay My Games page
Here's how I see it:

1) Brocketino and his girl were on the playground drinking some Hi-C.
2) Her 'X' (Mr. X) is jealous and comes over and kicks sand in his face.
3) Girl cries a bit, but she's ok. Brocketino pushes Mr. X and says "You getttin' all up in the Kool-aid, and you don't even know the flava!"
4) Mr. X runs away to where he is parked, and Brocketino follows, even though Girls says not to.
5) Mr. X pushes over Brocketino, gets in his Power Wheel and runs over his arm, and drives home for a cheese sandwich.

At least that's all I can think of to explain why he hasn't said something like "Yeah so now my arm is shattered in 4 places and I will never play baseball, the great American past-time, again.
Please stop running eachother over, you're making an AWFUL noise, and get off my god damn lawn!

Sweden is going to hell, seriously.
Artist - Mistlands
sorry it was just a joke.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement