By the way

Started by
25 comments, last by Brocketino 17 years, 6 months ago
Quote:Original post by Funkymunky
this is the picture from the closed thread about his girlfriend's X running him over with a vehicle.

your arm looks fine, btw

Its before he ran me over.

Advertisement
A stocking cap, a beer, a ratty mustache and a 'wife beater'...you were just asking for trouble when you left the house that day.
Quote:Original post by Rain 7
A stocking cap, a beer, a ratty mustache and a 'wife beater'...you were just asking for trouble when you left the house that day.

I have never hit any of my girlfriends - have u? Oh I forgot that u never had a girlfriend u stupid sod.

Disgusting.

My formerly high esteem of scandinavians has been tarnished forever.

:-D
Quote:Original post by Brocketino
I have never hit any of my girlfriends

I never said that you did. Wow. It seems like you are getting a little defensive here.

edit: 'WifeBeater'

Quote:Original post by Brocketinohave u?

Quote:Original post by BrocketinoOh I forgot that u never had a girlfriend u stupid sod.

...lol. Right. This is the part where I am supposed to go..."Why I oughta...!!" but the fact of the matter is that I cannot take you seriously right now. Look, its not my fault you can't keep your private life (among other things) to yourself. It is clear that you have a tendency not to give people the full story while expecting their sympathy regardless. Don't be bitter towards me and quit feeling sorry for yourself, its pitiful.

Quote:Original post by Brocketino

Wow. I am impressed...(no I didn't just throw up in my mouth just now)

Just curious, did you pick up that gal at the 'Sparmbank' (behind you)?

[Edited by - Rain 7 on September 28, 2006 7:55:57 AM]
Quote:Original post by Thygrrr
Disgusting.

Bear with the silly Swede(s)... :P
Quote:Original post by Thygrrr
Disgusting.

It's those long days in the summer. It makes them act funny.

shmoove
thx for nothing. regards *_Steels.
these are perhaps the most disgusting pictures I have ever seen, especially the last one, topping the one that we aren't allowed to even name anymore, topping the other one that we aren't allowed to name, and certainly topping Rod Stewart's head.

[Formerly "capn_midnight". See some of my projects. Find me on twitter tumblr G+ Github.]

Quote:Original post by capn_midnight
these are perhaps the most disgusting pictures I have ever seen, especially the last one, topping the one that we aren't allowed to even name anymore, topping the other one that we aren't allowed to name, and certainly topping Rod Stewart's head.

c. you are the only one that really was listening Do use msn/icq would be nice to speak with you. ps can PM am you if that would be + ds

rain 7 - Gullet didn't got it:)

recall that the bartender did say something about Gurkan and Kraka + he didn't think c/c++ was something for me. I think Jim said something else?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement