What creeps you out or scares you?

Started by
65 comments, last by Marmin 17 years, 6 months ago
Quote:Original post by Funkymunky

you are going to have a serious midlife crisis

Yeah, but at least I'll get a motorcycle out of the deal.
Advertisement
Using a flashlight. If there is one thing that videogames and movies have taught me, its that any time you need to use a flashlight, something is probably going to try and kill you.
With love, AnonymousPosterChild
parasites and run time errors
"Whatever I feel like, Gosh!"
This is kinda random, but I've come downstairs a few times at like 1AM to get something to drink, and found the TV on, but nothing playing--it's just black. It creeps the heck out of me because as I go to turn it off, I just feel like some freaky thing is going to appear on screen and come out at me.

Also, I have a similar fear of the dark, sometimes to the point of near panic attacks. If I'm with anyone, or if somebody's nearby, I don't get scared at all; but the moment they leave, I have to really work to control my imagination. I keep telling myself I'm making it up, but that only works some of the time.

That's probably why I don't play horror games...
--m_nPostCount++
Oompa loompas creep me the hell out. Creepy orange bastards...[depressed]
______________________________"Man is born free, and everywhere he is in chains" - J.J. Rousseau
I find myself to have a strange fear of the dark too. Most of the time I'm okay, but every once in a while my imagination gets the best of me and I'll find myself scrambling to turn on the light above my head.

Quote:* When young family members start joking about sex and older family members can hear the conversation. I get heart palpitations about this, seriously, it's not cool.
* People poking around my bedroom, probably because I'm afraid they'll find something they shouldn't... :eek:

I'd say those too.

Thunderstorms are another. Only if they're severe though, and I've been getting better anyway.

Bad trips. I could tell you a thing or two about a horrorshow.
all around the world today, a kilo is a measure;a kilo is 1000 grams, easy to remember
spiders, all sizes all kinds.
Last night at 4am a large cockroach landed on my forehead just above the left eye, while I was drifting in and out of conciousness (light sleep).[sick]
I've never woken up so fast before!
"In order to understand recursion, you must first understand recursion."
My website dedicated to sorting algorithms
cockroaches and big bugs freak me out.

jellyfish too.

and those freaking barnacles things in halflife. for months I checked the ceiling of every room I walked into... never play HL stoned.

In my nightmares I am Gordon Freeman.
if you think programming is like sex, you probably haven't done much of either.-------------- - capn_midnight

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement