Sign in to follow this  

Animation in Ps2

This topic is 4096 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello all, bear with me here, I am new in the forums :) I have succesfully implemented an ms3d file loader that loads ms3d model within my ps2 ( the ms3d loader code is based in that of Evan Pipho's in the book Focus on 3D models ). Now, my problem is that the ms3d model runs a full sequence of series of animations as it is loaded, and i want to assign each single animation to a key input, for example, pressing x button the character will do run animation from idle animation. I have been looking in multianimation samples in the net but have no luck. If any one has any relevant experienceon this, i would appriciate the helping hand. Or any relevan links or tutorials that might be helpful (either for ps2 progrmmin or model animation) would suit me fine too. Thanks in advanced D --

This topic is 4096 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.