Sign in to follow this  

Texture error after driver update

This topic is 4095 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I updated my old graphic driver from the nvidia website to a never one (The one for GeForce/Xp). My graphic card is a GeForce 4 MX integrated GPU. I installed the driver perfectly. After restarting I ran my program wich had the exactly same bmp loader as nehe lesson 6 and instead of the texture it turned out black. I ran some tests and all the nehe tutorials with textures turn out black, I mean the textures are black, not the screen. Even the TGA loader turned out black so the problem is not in bmp's. I ran Wings3d and the icons turn out black. Should I contact the nvidia staff or is this a know problem? Thanks EDIT: Sorry if wrong forum, but as it is related to Nehe programs I posted it here.

Because of wings3d one can assume that the code has little to do with it, try redownloading/reinstalling the driver, and possibly install a slightly different version, maybe a beta version.

This topic is 4095 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.