Sign in to follow this  

Create a DirectX AppWizard Project

This topic is 4093 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Create a DirectX AppWizard Project What should I download and install,then I can create a DirectX Wizard Project in VC++? [Edited by - akira32 on October 3, 2006 4:40:54 AM]

There haven't been any wizard templates for VC++ for over two years now (possibly longer). Install the DirectX SDK, launch the "Sample Browser" and use the "Install Project" link below each of the samples. You can pick a close-matching sample to get you going or you can go for the "EmptyProject" to start from near the beginning...

hth
Jack

Sorry! It should be "Create a DirectX AppWizard Project".
It means that I Create New a Project Called "DirectX AppWizard Project" in VC++.Net 2005. This Project will automatically set lib file to the setting of project used in DirectX,and create a framework for DirectX.(Default is Draw a Teapot).

Guest Anonymous Poster
You don't need anything additional to the Visual C++ IDE for creating wizard add-ins.

This topic is 4093 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.