BlueKill Software

Started by
6 comments, last by ZeHa 17 years, 6 months ago
Come visit BKSW, a new gaming and software company made for entertainment. Visit us at http://bksoftware.byethost32.com/ Thanks In Advance
Advertisement
"Thanks In Advance" - are you serious?

You claim to be "a new gaming and software company made for entertainment", and your website promises to have "the best software on the net"... sad that I can't find one single game there!

And light green on light gray is not the best combination when it comes to readability...

Well perhaps you should overthink your "business" once more before posting your link here...
I'll let you know that we are really just starting, and you don't need to get so rude about it. There should be a background image behind the text, it's a dark grey, I may have decrease it's size
Okay you're right, my reply was a bit rude, sorry for that.

But generally, don't you think it's a little bit weird to post the link to your website when there's still nothing to present? It would be cool if it at least provided one screenshot of your current game or something... but there's just nothing, sadly. So that's a bit confusing, as you naturally expect that if someone posts his link here, there's something he wants to present.

I saw the background picture btw, but it was really hard to read the green font without selecting it. Perhaps you could tweak that color a little bit, e.g. even lighter green or something.
I can change the colour for you, and yeah, we just recently got the site to where it is now. In our newsletter I talk about where we are headed, and what is being planned at the moment. Oh and was it you who put my user rating down? not being mean or anything...
Well I won't register your newsletter when I don't know yet what it's all about ;)

The thing with the user rating definitely wasn't me. In fact I don't even focus to that number as well as rating users so far.
Ok then, the newsletter at the moment isn't sent to anybody, you just download it, its in a PDF format. As far as what it's about, it's about our plans, and it tells you the short history of our group. There is a small article on our user forums, but as of now it's kind of small, but we are going to make it grow.
Well okay, perhaps you should rename the Menu entry "Newsletter" to just News or something, because otherwise people could really think it's just a newsletter signup.

But I want to stop now criticising your page, instead I wish you good luck with your group ;)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement