• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Johnny123

OpenGL ATI Radeon MultiTexturing

This topic is 4454 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I've been developing a small OpenGL app mostly on an Nvidia system. I've just recently tested it out on a few other pc's some that have ATI Radeons. And they all show mesh lines when using multitexturing. I thought Radeons could handle multitextung in OpenGL, I'm not doing anything all that fancy, Just the GL_ARB_multitexture extension. Does anyone have any more info on this problem, or know a work around? Nvidia Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Radeon Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Advertisement
Ah, thanx Exorcist for pointing that out. I actually was setting S&T to clamp edge, just setting it to the wrong texture unit. :P

On nVidia, GL_CLAMP works as GL_CLAMP_TO_EDGE because there are nmany games out there that mean to use GL_CLAMP_TO_EDGE. (ahem! Id games)

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!