• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Newsletter/Magazine for us

This topic is 4157 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi again! I sometimes read Game Developer magazine, but as a newbie, oftern find most of the articles way beyond my understanding, which is understandable I guess, since it seems to be aimed at the professional progammer. I am just wondering if there is an alternative to GD magazine, one more aimed at newbies. If not, is there a newsletter out there for us? I have read Dark Basic's newsletter and though it applies to DB Pro, I find it very interesting to read. Thanks again guys

Advertisement
Quote:
Original post by CaptCanada
Hi again!

I sometimes read Game Developer magazine, but as a newbie, oftern find most of the articles way beyond my understanding, which is understandable I guess, since it seems to be aimed at the professional progammer.

I am just wondering if there is an alternative to GD magazine, one more aimed at newbies. If not, is there a newsletter out there for us?

I have read Dark Basic's newsletter and though it applies to DB Pro, I find it very interesting to read.

Thanks again guys

Hmmm, I don't think that there really exists a newsletter for beginner or starting-up programmers, however, what you cannot gain from a newsletter, you will find especially abundant on the internet and tutorial books.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement