• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
advertiser

art job

This topic is 4305 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Project title: No current title Brief description: The first 3d/3d game ino a browser witha a kill sytem to keep users palying for hours You see most Browser Baised game go by followed You can train every __ hours But this game uses a skill system for example to raise fishing level you must fish Compensation: No I donnot plan Technology: In ALPHA we will use Simple text/graphic technology In BETA we will use half graphic half animation And in about a year or 2 it will look just like a regular 2d game Talent needed: Graphic Artist (2d) Examples needed (no experience needed but exeperience is a bonus) Team structure: Dennis(me): Head Coder, Owner Harley: Advertiser, Mod Website: The old version www.ninjachaos.com Contacts: dennisberko@yahoo.com (I have other e-mail but i'd prefer npt to specify)

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!