Sign in to follow this  
kain0015

[java] Searching a good Java-(2d)game-framework

Hi everyone! I'm starting a work for school where we have to programm a game in java. Because I have a lot of other stuff to do, I wanted to ask if theres a good java-2dgame-frameworkd that makes life (game programming ;)) easier. I've already found GTGE but theres nothing special in it (no scaling, rotating, etc. for sprites). Thanks in advance ;)

A quick google turned up ALOT of java game engines. Please search before asking others to search for you. If you have searched and nothing you've found met your standards, then please tell us your standards. It's very difficult to help someone if you don't know what they are looking for. For instance: what game or type of game are you planning to make with a game engine?

Also, this forum is generally against blatent homework questions... though it is directly related to game developement...so I don't know...

been there, it is hard to find... end up doing it my self. But you ask for scaling, rotating, etc for sprite... man that is called Graphics2D in java and it is part of the API.

have fun.