Story Writer Available

Started by
1 comment, last by BrioCyrain 17 years, 6 months ago
Hello I am looking for my first job as a story/plot writer for a game project or mod project. I am currently working on "Keys of Naand". I will be happy to work with such story genres as fantasy(Legend of Zelda, Chronicles of Narnia, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter) and science fiction(Star Trek, Mecha, Star Wars) to name a few. I cannot code, model, or have little experience in designing games. I would happily work for free as this is my first time in the industry. My availability will depend on how much I have to work on "Keys of Naand" and if it's the project for me. I think I can bring great stories to the table and rely on "the team" to tell it well visually and audioally. Effort of my stories will depend on how much time and effort I can put into them each day of a given month.I would prefere 3D over 2D but both are fine. You can PM me if you're interested in my workings. You can "instant message" me at cyrainnc@aim.com therealdarklink@hotmail.com I don't prefere emailing me because it's such a hassle. That's all for now! Brian
Advertisement
I probably got something for you.
We are creating a good team to create our new game. Sc-fi RTS. Nice story to create here. We are two programmers, and we got two artists, but we need someone that can create the scripts, and the story line :).

If you are interrested,
Add-me on "msn" or "google talk" :
duktroa@hotmail.com
daivuk@gmail.com

I prefer google talk ;)

cheers
Quote:Original post by Daivuk
I probably got something for you.
We are creating a good team to create our new game. Sc-fi RTS. Nice story to create here. We are two programmers, and we got two artists, but we need someone that can create the scripts, and the story line :).

If you are interrested,
Add-me on "msn" or "google talk" :
duktroa@hotmail.com
daivuk@gmail.com

I prefer google talk ;)

cheers

I have added you to MSN, but I am afraid I don't have google talk. I will do my best to be a part of your team for the storyline and scripts(if you mean scripts for voice overs). I will love to talk more-

Brian

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement