• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Hardguy

Penumbra: Overture gets publisher

This topic is 4306 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Today we launch the new Penumbra: Overture web-site. It's a small but informative site that will keep you up-to-date with the latest information, media and happenings regarding Penumbra: Overture We are also happy to announce that we have found and agreed with a publisher to release Penumbra: Overture in stores world wide. Publishing and distribution will be handled by Lexicon Entertainment, a rocket in the publishing market and with a good track record for independent titles. We are extremely happy and excited by this partnership. Penumbra: Overture will be released as 3 episodes, the first scheduled for a Q1 2007 release and will retail around €19.99($25). The game will also be available for digital distribution, details on availability and price is yet to be determined. We also have three new screens from Penumbra: Overture, larger versions are available at the official Penumbra: Overture site. image image image

Advertisement
I'v been following this project for a while already, everything looks very great! Only problem is that it won't run on my computer. :)

Anyway keep up doing the great work!

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!