User Interface in DirectX using Framework Utility

Started by
2 comments, last by DirectXGuru 17 years, 6 months ago
Hi all, I want to put some UI elements in my game.I have seen some cool UI elements in CustomUI sample built with Framework Utility.Anybody have idea how can I bring these UI elements in my game with ease.I am finding great difficulty in converting my project to Framework utility.Is it necessary to convert whole project to Framework utility in order to bring some UI elements in my game.plz reply asap.It is urgent. thanks and regards.
Advertisement
I may be wrong but you might either have to browse through the UI code and see how it works and implement your own or merge the framework into your own code.
Hey there, I went through the exact same thought process. I got a few hints from the nice people around here, but in the end I just had to stare at the code for awhile.

I did extract the UI from the framework and I would be willing to send you the files, just PM me your email address. Its probably going to take a little while for you to figure everything out, but I cut most of the junk out... though it could probably use further pruning.
hi,

thanks swatter my email is syed.nedian@gmail.com.plz send me all the necessary files of framework that u have implemented I will be very thankful to you.

thanks and regards.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement