i need help i dont have d3dx9_29.dll

Started by
8 comments, last by sanguineraven 17 years, 6 months ago
Hey i need help i dont have d3dx9_29 but i do have d3dx9_24 and 25 i need 29 to rune bf 2142 demo and i dont know how i get it please help me ASAP
Advertisement
DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer
"I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes." - the Laughing Man
my windows isnt exactly genuine so i cant get that :(
Then start here, d3dx9_29.dll, and run a virus checker on anything you download.
"I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes." - the Laughing Man
Quote:Original post by xxxshalexxx
Then get a legal version of Windows, and then use the web installer. Without a genuine windows version, you're missing out on a lot of windows updates too, which leaves your PC more prone to getting malware.

That earns you a one way ticket to banland, lol!

thanks lessbrad u can close this thread now u solved my problem thank you so much
i dont mind if they ban me here and i have a site that gives non-genuine users all the windows updats FYI
thanks lessbrad u can close this thread now u solved my problem thank you so much

Editing your original post and checking the delete box would probably be a better idea. Try and save yourself while you still can. Yargh!

EDIT: nevermind, ignore that then

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement