BMFont kerning amount zero?

Started by
2 comments, last by WitchLord 17 years, 6 months ago
hi, first of all let me tell you that BMFont is an awesome tool! keep up the good work. however, i noticed that some kerning lines say amount=zero, and i wonder what is the point of that? kerning first=356 second=260 amount=0 here is the font information <source> info face="Arial Narrow" size=16 bold=1 italic=0 charset="" unicode=1 stretchH=100 smooth=1 aa=4 padding=0,0,0,0 spacing=1,1 common lineHeight=16 base=13 scaleW=256 scaleH=256 pages=1 packed=0 </source>
Advertisement
I've already removed those for the upcoming version.

They were the result of not checking the adjustment before dividing by the anti-aliasing level, e.g. 3/4 = 0. [wink]

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

thanks a lot!

also, would it be possible to include the number of characters somewhere in the info-header?

that way i could more easily estimate the number of lines i will have to parse.
thanks! :)
I'll see what I can do. :)

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement