Sign in to follow this  
DirectXGuru

Managed DirectX Framework Utility

Hi all, I want to use GUI components provided in the Managed DirectX Framework Utility in my project.The problem is that the project that has been developed is without using framework.Now can anybody tell me whether to use the GUI controls in my project I have to develop the whole project using Framework Utility or I can just use some of the classes provided in the Framework to implement GUI in my Project.Plz let me know how to use the GUI controls of Framework Utility in my project.Urgent and desperate help needed bcoz project is on the edge and i have to implement the GUI asap.Remember I am using Managed DirectX 9.0 (August 2006 Update) using C# and Managed DirectX Framework Utility. thanks and regards.

I have seen ur previous post.You are 100% right, there are no satisfactory replies which may be able to solve this problem.I am trying for the last two or three days to integrate the Framework GUI with my project but all in vain,sometimes exceptions block my way and sometimes errors and warnings.I dont know what to do.It is also noted that Microsoft has provide poor documentataion about Framework Utility.No help how to use it in ur project, what changes should be made,what classes should be inherited or what interface should be implemented.I am not expecting this poor documentation from Microsoft.I am asking Microsoft what is the purpose of Making the Framework if nobody can use or understand it.Independent classes about GUI should be provided so that one can use it easily by adding it into his/her project.All the classes are tightly integrated with the Framework and to extract it from there is almost looks impossible.Thats All.I dont have words to express my anger about Microsoft.

thanks and regards.