BaboViolent 2 - free Multiplayer game!

Started by
79 comments, last by md_lasalle 17 years, 5 months ago
Hi all! My name is Mark from a small company a friend and I have just started. Our first project,BaboViolent 2 is a top down multiplayer game involving fast-paced action, and agressive combat spheres(yeah right). Check the YouTube preview there :
">Cliky We have a Master server to find current games. Try gametypes like Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Capture the flag! The first release includes 14 maps, 6 weapons, grenades and more! We are regularly adding features... and our forum is there to post your comments! If you want people to be able to join your game, simply foward port 3333 udp+tcp on your firewall/router. Hope you like it... HAVE FUN! :P [Edited by - md_lasalle on October 9, 2006 9:48:56 PM]
Advertisement
Woah, that game is absolutely amazing! I personnally think it beats UT2004, CS and Halo! I got into a 8 player CTF, it was abssolutely awesome! Lots of action, cool weapons and all.

It is great you distribute that game freely, the community needs more freeware game developpers! Keep on the good work man!
Wow that was fun! Just got done playing bout an hour and a half with my roommate. Awesome job :) I'm looking forward to seeing what else you guys are planning to put out there! Keep it up.
We have 2 free games in early devlopement : RTS in the Starcraft/Warcraft genre, and a First Person Shooter, sequel to BaboViolent 2 called : BaboViolent 3 : Babowars (inspired by EnemyTerritory)

Dave is doing the RTS and im responsible for the FPS...I'll add some video preview of baboviolent3 on our forum
so feel free to post comments on anything!!

Thanks for your interests, hope tp kick your ass soon! ;)
That youtube video looks really fun. Downloading the game now.

BTW the music rox too ;)
Allways question authority......unless you're on GameDev.net, then it will hurt your rating very badly so just shut the fuck up.
I encourage anybody who wants to host dedicated games, as the game has just been published, would be nice to see some people hosting home servers... with a Cable/DSL connection, you can get games up to 8 players with smooth gameplay...

in LAN or T1 you can go up to 32... the game uses port 3333 TCP+UDP

<< BTW the music rox too ;) >>

Yeah Lamb Of God were really kind to let us use their music for samples...
And their even playing the game LoL
Quote:Original post by md_lasalle
We have 2 free games in early devlopement : RTS in the Starcraft/Warcraft genre, and a First Person Shooter, sequel to BaboViolent 2 called : BaboViolent 3 : Babowars (inspired by EnemyTerritory)

Dave is doing the RTS and im responsible for the FPS...I'll add some video preview of baboviolent3 on our forum
so feel free to post comments on anything!!

Thanks for your interests, hope tp kick your ass soon! ;)

So these are one-man projects then? I think info on the website about the team/development/progress would be an interesting addition :)
Hi, I'm Dave the creator of this game.

Quote:
So these are one-man projects then? I think info on the website about the team/development/progress would be an interesting addition :)

What md_lasalle meant, is that I'm leading the RTS developement and he is making BaboViolent3.
The team is a little bigger now and we are still seeking for artists and story scripter :)

Yes it's a great idea to put the team on the web site :D
I will ask my admin to do it.
Daivuk, I believe played with you a bit yesterday. I was playing as 'Spade'. It was a blast :)
Well the only problem with this game i can think of is that it is hard to find someone online, but with more time i think it will be no problem, because this game is real fun! :)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement