Sign in to follow this  

Steve Ballmer's dark secret

This topic is 4077 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Quote:
Original post by aidan_walsh
I'll bet he regrets not actually witnessing Apple dying and just assuming it all went to plan now, eh.

These guys are as much similar. Don't let the background color fool you.

/MindWipe

Quote:
Original post by jfclavette
I see absolutely no ressemblance, beside the fact that they both lack hair. I'd say Captain Picard is a much better fit for Dr. Evil.

I see a lot of other things in common between the pictures of Balmer and Dr. Evil.

They're both male, clean shaven, with relatively close levels of fatness/leanness.
They both have rings on (but on diffrent hands).
Both pictures show contorted facial expressions with one eye squinted and the other open.

And finally, even though it isn't clear in the picture, they both have the same shoes on. Somebody must have cropped that part out. ;-)

Quote:
They're both male, clean shaven, with relatively close levels of fatness/leanness.
They both have rings on (but on diffrent hands).
Both pictures show contorted facial expressions with one eye squinted and the other open.

You forgot "they are both evil".

This topic is 4077 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.