This is F'ing awesome: Canon in D guitar

Started by
30 comments, last by oliii 17 years, 6 months ago
[Repost]It is cool though[smile]
F-R-E-D F-R-E-D-B-U-R...G-E-R! - Yes!
Advertisement
Eh, he's good, but I'm never really impressed by neo-classical guitar. I am typically more impressed by a good classical guitarist.
Oh for the love of god.

Canon in D has no business being set to a damn rock guitar and drum backbeat.
Ladies and gentlemen, I abhor you: we do not need everything to "rock out". Put the electric guitars down and listen to the cellos, violas and violins. They are beautiful.
There is a reason Pachelbel's Canon has stayed popular through the years, and it has everything to do with being soothing, and nothing to do with being "F'in awesome".

Thank you.
Quote:Original post by krikkit
Oh for the love of god.

Ladies and gentlemen, I abhor you: we do not need everything to "rock out". Put the electric guitars down and listen to the cellos, violas and violins. They are beautiful.
There is a reason Pachelbel's Canon has stayed popular through the years, and it has everything to do with being soothing, and nothing to do with being "F'in awesome".

Thank you.

Or you could just enjoy both and have twice as much music to listen to.

But I suppose that makes far too much sense.
_______________________________________Pixelante Game Studios - Fowl Language
Thank you krikket. Couldn't have said it better myself.

Of course, music is very subjective, to each his own, yadda yadda.

That said, the guy can play.
I agree with LockePick.

Music is music, and good music is a treasure.
Quote:Original post by Evil_Greven
Music is music, and good music is a treasure.

I agree on both points, but the first one really isn't saying anything... :)

Music being so subjective, it's kind of dumb to argue that one kind is better than the other. Begging the question, why did I bother posting? I guess I was bored... ;)
Quote:Original post by mhamlin
Eh, he's good, but I'm never really impressed by neo-classical guitar. I am typically more impressed by a good classical guitarist.

You might like Evening in Granada by the L.A. Guitar Quartet. I really dig the Spanish vibe it has, and the music has a liveliness that makes it fun to listen to.
Quote:Original post by krikkit
Oh for the love of god.

Thank you.

Or, we could all just go back to Gregorian Chants!
--m_nPostCount++
The Mona Lisa is too old, too.
They should really do it over with glow in the dark paint and blacklights.

That would be F'in awesome.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement