Help - Don't know how to get started !

Started by
1 comment, last by Eddy999999 17 years, 6 months ago
Hello. I decided to start learning OpenGL but this proved more difficult then I thought. I can't seem to find anywhere any kind of documentation or some basic tutotirals, and the ones which I do find don't work. First of all, I want to use Visual Studio C# 2005. Is it possible to use OpenGL with VC# 2005 ? And if yes, is there an official OpenGL SDK that I need and where to find it ? Also, a working example or tutorial on how to create a blank project, just starting a blank window, using OpenGL in VS C# 2005 would be greatly appreciated because I'm having a hard time getting started with this. Thank you
Advertisement
have u looked at website nehe (hosted here at gamedev) im not sure but i bet the tutorials have been converted to c#
nehe.gamedev.net has some awesome tutorials for OpenGL with C++ that I am following right now. Although the tutorials themselves are for C++, at the bottom of the tutorial you can download the source converted into a variety of languages. I'm pretty sure they have C#, but I can't make any gaurantees.
God is not all-powerful, as he cannot build a wall he cannot jump.Stelimar Website: eddy999999.ed.funpic.org/Stelimar/index.html

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement