• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
devronious

DirectForms Designer And DirectForms Tech Demo...

This topic is 4323 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi there, Been a member of gamedev for a couple years now. My company has just finished it's first project for game developers. The project is called DirectForms Designer 2005. There is a trial of it at the web site along with a technology demo. The trial version is still beta and will be for a couple of weeks. Please check out the technology demo and comment for us. I think that this project will be a big help to game developers. It is a user interface designer and engine for DirectX. Takes the struggle away from the game developers and puts it on us. Now the game developers can focus more on the game itself and not the user interface window and control portions. Here's the link to the site: Wintsch Labs Thanks, Devin

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!