• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Was wondering how my proto-game runs on other systems

This topic is 4150 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hey guys, my little proto-game runs well on the two systems I have here, and was wondering if anyone would test it on theirs and let me know how it does on other systems and setups There is no point or goal or anything other than just flying around right now, im still figuring out where I want to go with it It is built with vsync on, but when I force vsync off, I get ~ 150FPS when im pulled back far enough to see the whole cloud. :) have fun and thanks for the feedback The cloud system can be that or dust specs, or stars depending on how I set it up I will make a build here sometime where you can switch between the different setupr for it... another thing for the to-do tome. Here is the link Ebola_Space

Advertisement
After forcing vsync off, i was going at around 270 fps inside the cloud, 220 when zoomed out looking at the cloud and ~400fps when moved forward passed the cloud. This was on a GeForce 7800 GT.

You need some time based movement or something...it was very twitchy and made me feel ill :P.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement