• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
As-12

OpenGL How can I check my application minimum requirement?

This topic is 4386 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I made an application with following extensions. - Multi Texturing using 2 texture units - OpenGL Texture Compression (Not ST3C) - Texture Anisotropic Filtering So I use GLEE to check the support of these extensions.And theres no problem of the application at my Computer. But when I tried with other computers.Some of them has no problem. But some of them has a problem. The problem is that when the application started. There is no Error about Unsupport Extensions that I catch with if(GLEE...) and then the window appear and theres nothing inside the window. Just a blank screen. So I think it is unsupport vedio card but Im not sure. So Is there anyway to check this? (Sorry for my english )

Advertisement
multitexture is part of GL 1.2.1
texture compression is part of GL 1.3
Aniso is not in GL

or check for the presence of the extensions.
Visit delphi3d.net, the hw section and see which cards support what you want.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!