• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Zaku

boo games?

This topic is 4294 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

are tehre any boo games in existance? can i see an example? i am just curious to how they look like.

Advertisement
None I am aware of, sorry. Your skills at using Google are probably as good as mine.

Quote:
Original post by Roboguy
You mean games made in the programming language Boo?

yes.

I was working on a framework named BooGame, which made it easy to creates games using Boo. Mono compatibility slowly broke, and then when it was time to make the update to .NET/Mono 2.0, Boo wasn't there yet. They're close to a release (hopefully), so development will continue again. In the mean time, I've been focusing on Tao development.

The examples for BooGame are available, as well as the BooPlayerHello example, which is used with BooPlayer.

looks pretty nice from what ive read about boogame? is it like pygame, cept with boo?

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!