Class collection!

Started by
11 comments, last by sirGustav 17 years, 5 months ago
Quote:Original post by ishpeck
NAME: Hypejockey
DESCRIPTION: Posts on game design forums his "awesome idea" and asks for other people to make it happen.
WEAPON: Web forums, newsgroups, and e-mail.

I would say that his real weapon is poor use of grammar, spelling, and punctuation. Causes blindness, confusion, and loss of appetite.
Advertisement
Quote:Original post by wildhalcyon
Quote:Original post by ishpeck
NAME: Hypejockey
DESCRIPTION: Posts on game design forums his "awesome idea" and asks for other people to make it happen.
WEAPON: Web forums, newsgroups, and e-mail.

I would say that his real weapon is poor use of grammar, spelling, and punctuation. Causes blindness, confusion, and loss of appetite.

I stand corrected.

-----------------"Building a game is the fine art of crafting an elegant, sophisticated machine and then carefully calculating exactly how to throw explosive, tar-covered wrenches into the machine to botch-up the works."http://www.ishpeck.net/

Name: viking
Description:
* more toughnes than a paladin but less than a barbarian
* roughly the strength of a barbarian
* drinking beer gives him a "rage" doubleing the damage-dealth and damage-taken.
* praying may(may as in random) cause thor to throw some flashes to your aid
* skilful in hit and run attacks
Weapon: Usually something large like an axe or a broadsword or some long-bow (you might wanna do some research)

Name: Water-Elemental
Description: Beeing close to water gives this character some bonuses, like stronger, extra healing, enviromental awareness whatever. Not being close to water gives this character some disadvantages like no health regeneration(assuming all characters can heal their wounds when sleeping/whatever) or -5 in strength.
Weapon: Any

Name: Highlander (probably needs a better name)
Description: A individiual who lives on high alltidudes
* Extended stamina
* bonus strength, length, agility
Weapon: staff

Name: Landlord
Description:
* steady income
Weapon: none

Name: Master of X
Description:
* Has the highest skill level in X at the beginining(or something similar)
* Has to teach noobs once a week (or something)
* free shelter, food and noobs to enlist.
Weapon: The one weapon that X dictates.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement