Sign in to follow this  

Solo Games presents Toggles, Mymaze and a 1945 Clone

This topic is 4075 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi all. I'm proud to present three titles I've been working on for the past few months. There three very different games, so hopefully one will be to your liking. The first one was made in a few months from scratch using C++ with the allegro graphics library. The other two were made using the Game Maker. Yes, they happen to be the same thing as the tutorials on the website, but now they are full games. For those of you who haven't tried out the Game Maker, this is what you are capable of just at the beginning stages. :) ===========================TOGGLES========================= Screenshots Title Screen In-game action Windows binary and source code: Toggles Linux source code (still some bugs, but patches are being work on as we speak. However, you can still compile and play the game with this version, given you have the right libraries. Just see the readme included): Toggles 1.0.13 ===============================Mymaze================================ Screenshots Windows binary: Mymaze ==============================1945-Clone================================== Screenshots Screenshot 1 Screenshot 2 Screenshot 3 Windows binary: 1945 I couldn't figure out how to use tags...sorry. [EDIT] There we go, didn't realize I could use html. Looks much better... [Edited by - Onewing on October 21, 2006 2:21:21 AM]

Sign in to follow this