• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
hplus0603

kW Xport: 3dsmax v8 .X exporter version 1.1 released!

This topic is 4116 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hiii!!!
Itried to export a skinned mesh that has several animations, like 900 frames, but the mesh uses Character Studio bones. anybody knows if this exporter supports CS?

Advertisement
Hi,

i want to use this great exporter for some Models within my Game Project. The Issue i have is, that it is not possible to just export Animations. I have all my Animations in separate Max Files and just want to export each of em into a X-File. Additionally i have a Skinned Model which is in a separate File. This is not a big problem, but makes the X-Files with just the animations unnecessarily big. Maybe you could implement a simple Check Box "Export Geometry" and if this is unticked i just get the Animation Sets in the X-File. This would be realy great.

Thanks

CommanderXXL

Hi all,
I've installed kwxport for max9, yet when l start program "kwxport.dle>failed to initialize, error code:126 - The specified module could not be found".
The dle file is in the max plugin directory yet not showing in plugin manager.
Any help appreciated.

Thanks,
Pi4d :)

Hi, I went to the link and there is no place to down load the exporter what's with that any one

Guest Anonymous Poster
Quote:
Original post by ankhd
Hi, I went to the link and there is no place to down load the exporter what's with that any one

http://www.mindcontrol.org/~hplus/graphics/kwxport-setup.exe

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!