Sign in to follow this  

Not a Game,Give me some Advisement

Recommended Posts

Sorry for my poor english!! and I don't know where to place this Information. my brother stowwayed to poland and is juged by foreign policeman, and he wanna to go back! what can I do for him?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this