Noob needing help setting up SDL

Started by
2 comments, last by XG08Zero 17 years, 5 months ago
I'm a complete noob and I feel stupid asking this. (Using Java) I'm absolutely clueless on how to set up SDL. This is my first outside graphics library. I've only used JFrame and Java Graphics, which were very basic. I think I have all the files- but I can't find any readme's on how to setup SDL. Also, could I also include the html documentation in my "JCreator" API Help somehow? I only did this with the official java documentation, but it't possible with SDL's documentation as well right? I'd greatly appreciate the help :)
-----------------------AMD Sempron 3400+, 1.7Gb PC3200 RAM, PNY nVidia GeForce 7600GT Money Spent- $465.00runs FEAR at max settings! (1024x768)
Advertisement
I'm pretty sure that SDL doesn't have a Java version.....
You are using sdljava, right?
Quote:Original post by Ravuya
You are using sdljava, right?

Thanks for the link (I wasn't using sdljava) I hate to ask this, but I still need help. I am absolutely lost on setting up SDL. I don't even know how to set up a java compiler (JCreator did it for me) and so I'm completely lost on what to do, even after reading through the installation documentation. Could someone please help, or point me to a simpler tutorial?
-----------------------AMD Sempron 3400+, 1.7Gb PC3200 RAM, PNY nVidia GeForce 7600GT Money Spent- $465.00runs FEAR at max settings! (1024x768)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement