• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Zamoose

Hello I'm new

This topic is 4417 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi guys...I probably won't be doing to many postings here. I may more lurk and see what others do. Me and my friend are actully working on making a game. It's a two person project, but it's going well cause we are using a premade engine.

Advertisement
Oh, come now. Our new comrade has posted in a literate, polite fashion, introducing himself properly; surely that deserves a bit more of a welcome than this?

Zamoose, welcome to the forums, I hope you find them useful. What kind of project are you working on, what engine are you using, and do you have any screenies?

I'm really new as well. I'm working with a group of people at my school that helps the teachers with the technology and we look for contests to compete in.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!