What should i start out with?

Started by
2 comments, last by stag609 17 years, 5 months ago
Hello :) The reason im making this topic is becouse im not quite sure were to start out, when we talk about game developement. I've done a few games with gamemaker, and when youre done laughing and have climbed back, up to your chair you can maybe point me in a direction :) ive been told to start with Delphi, java or flash, but i hope to get a better answer from the proffesionels than ive goten so far! Becouse im not very familiar with those programs, and im sure theres a hell lot of them, so please link me to the site/program youre talking about! im sorry, im probaly number 1321093th person asking this today.
•°*”˜˜”*°•.˜”*°•..•°*”˜.•°*”˜˜”*°•..•°*”˜˜”*°•.˜”*°•.˜”*°•. Mads .•°*”˜.•°*”˜.•°*”˜˜”*°•.˜”*°•..•°*”˜.•°*”˜.•°*”˜ ˜”*°•.˜”*°•.˜”*°•..•°*”˜I am going to live forever... or die trying!
Advertisement
Not quite 1321093th, but close [smile].

Try the For Beginners Forum FAQ, its pretty useful.

Good Luck.
Quote:Original post by DkVik1ng
im sorry, im probaly number 1321093th person asking this today.

heh. yeah, it does get asked a lot. But it's covered pretty well in the forum FAQ of this forum. Read through it and post with any lingering questions.

-me
Hello,
I think I know what you might need.
There is a series of book that are sold at borders that come with DirectX and that teach a you how to make complicated games. An example is the book "Programming Role Playing Games" by Jim Adams.
Hope this helped.

(By the way Im not a pro)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement