Rendering....

Started by
0 comments, last by HovatterZ 17 years, 5 months ago
First of all my struct... Code: struct Quad { float x1; float x2; float y1; float y2; void RenderThis(); void createQuad(float inx1, float iny1, float inx2, float iny2); }; (Render This) Code: void Quad::RenderThis() { glBegin(GL_QUADS); glVertex2f(this->x1,this->y1); glVertex2f(this->x2,this->y1); glVertex2f(this->x2,this->y2); glVertex2f(this->x1,this->y2); glEnd(); } createQuad(...) Code: void Quad::createQuad(float inx1, float iny1, float inx2, float iny2) { this->x1 = inx1; this->x2 = inx2; this->y1 = iny1; this->y2 = iny2; } Now, in the while loop if someone does this in their code... Code: Quad* testsquare = new Quad; testsquare->createQuad(-0.5f, 0.5f, 0.5f, -0.5f); I want it to be rendered, I can't figure out though how to render the struct that the user defined the floats for using the createQuad void. During the rendering process...(right before SwapBuffers(wind->hDC)... how would I set it so that if the user had Quad* testsquare = new Quad; in their code that it would render it?
Advertisement
All of this is in a static lib by the way.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement