Free screensaver

Started by
2 comments, last by levjs 17 years, 4 months ago
Hey, just developed a new screensaver tell me what you think. www.jomho.com Feel free to use my websites forum for feedback. Also what do you think of my website, just uploaded it last night. It's really simple but I think it works pretty nicely. Thanks [Edited by - Zeff on November 17, 2006 9:07:01 PM]
Advertisement
Hi,
Can you get a direct link, your site doesn't seem to be up yet.
Levi
Oops, I mistyped. I though my site must of really stunk, getting no replies and all. Thanks for letting me know.
Cool, alright, I liked the screenaver in general, sorta reminds me of the mystery windows screensaver, except better. There are a couple suggestions though.

1. No matter what command line the screensaver is run with(/p, /s, /c), it launches full screen. (/p is supposed to be preview mode, /s full screen mode, and /c configure mode)
2. When it exits, my screen is not quite right, make sure your putting the resolution and everything back to what it was before when the program exits.
3. I would suggest instead of having buttons to add and delete that you create a simple settings box where you can type in the amount of ribbons you want.
4. I would suggest that the end of the ribbons fade after a certain amount of time(maybe you could create another setting that would control how long they take to fade)

Love the idea, needs some work. Keep it up!
Levi

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement