• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Kitasia

Tandem Tales

This topic is 4398 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

It took a little longer than expected but I finished my next project. The Adventures of Felix fox is a Beat em'up/Platformer/Adventure I've been working on for a while and this is my latest release. Download here You can find it at the bottom of the game list.

Advertisement
LOL this is sad, C'mon people, at least try the game! How would you feel if you spent over half a year making a game and then when you released it nobody played it. You people are getting too Wii-Happy, yes it's a great experience, but there are other things out there too you know. But as far as it goes for me playing it, I can't because it runs slowly on my computer. So therefore I will go over his house sometime after Christmas and play it. But anyway TRY IT AND STOP BEING WII-HAPPY! Peace!

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!