• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
PythonRulez

Can I make Nintendo DS/Gameboy Advance games?

This topic is 4236 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi, I'm still in school (13), and I really love to make computer games (built in C++/C#). Now, I would like to eventually get a job in the industry, and go to a school for game design as well. My question, however is this, can I legally make games for the Nintendo DS? Not to sell, yet at least,(maybe when I have left university) but more for a demo/portfolio base. If I can do this, what are the laws surrounding it? What software do I need, what hardware do I need, what licences do I need, and where do I buy it? Also, what about for the PS2/3 and the Xbox 360? Thank you for reading my question, Sophie

Advertisement

This topic is 4236 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.