Hello everyone from President of Moonstruck Games

Started by
0 comments, last by Stani R 17 years, 5 months ago
Hi everyone. Just subscribed here. I'm the President/Co-Founder of a small independant game company called Moonstruck Games: click here Just wanted to introduce myself to everyone on the forums, I have met a few of you on the irc already. Our company has aquired the yet unreleased, nextgen, K2 engine from S2 games, heres a look at it: click here They are the makers of a game called "Savage". We will be looking for help from time to time and I have really learned alot from reading thru this site already (I'm not a dev obviously) so I figured I would register and subscribe. Our game is an online team vs team game which employs elements of FPS, RTS, and RPG genres. Please feel free to drop in our forums and say hi. If you happen to be a game dev who finds our ideas interesting and might be interested in helping out feel free to drop me a line. There is some concept art, 2d models and animation on our site btw. Our Art Directer/3d guy has in the past modelled the UT04 "Onslaught" mode, and 2d guy did some work on WOW so we already have some heavy hitters to learn from. Our Co-founder/Head of Developments name is Ryan Wenke, a name I think you will be hearing more of in the future og game design. Nice to meet everyone! ps. I have a dedicated box (game server) hosted at a data center and am always willing to help ppl in the game community host beta servers etc when possible, so don't be afraid to ask. [Edited by - MG-Valkyrie on November 18, 2006 8:36:56 PM]
Advertisement
Nice site! Good luck with your project, sounds interesting. Hope to see in-game screenshots soon :D

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement