Sign in to follow this  
errolian

Elves Revenge - My First XNA Game

errolian    122
Elves Revenge This is my first ever attempt at writing a game of any kind. Title: Elves Revenge Players: One Genre: 2D Platform Shooter Levels: 20 Random Levels Language: English Platform: Windows PC x86 Code: Microsoft XNA Beta 2 (C#) Screenshot: Game Demo Video: on YouTube Donwloads of both the game and the source code at http://www.errolian.com Please give me some feedback (good or bad).

Moe    1256
I just watched the video. I think it looks pretty good, especially since you mentioned it is your first time writing a game of any sort.

How did you find working with XNA? (I am in the process of learning a bit of it, but full time school eats any available time I have).

blakedev    133
Not many people can get a game working on their first attempt, I sure didn't. Good job. Just in time for xmas too :-D
Only thing I notice is that the playing field leaves a big gap to the edge of the screen.

Moe    1256
Heck, I have been into game development since 1999 (less two years), and I still haven't produced anything with any actual gameplay. [grin] Good stuff!

Sign in to follow this