Sign in to follow this  

I need HELP!!

This topic is 4038 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I am tyring to play a game I just bought and I can't seem to play it!! I keep gettin an error msg at the intro screen that says: SYSTEM ] Access violation exception while 'reading from' address 0x0 at address 0x893e06 Dr0 = 0x0 Dr1 = 0x0 Dr2 = 0x0 Dr3 = 0x0 Dr7 = 0x0 Dr7 = 0x0 SegGs = 0x0 SegFs = 0x3b SegEs = 0x23 SegDs = 0x23 Edi = 0x0 Esi = 0x169 Ebx = 0x19676f0 Ebx = 0x1365f80 Edx = 0x12df1 caught in function then it says a whole bunch of crap like cpertRRDX::RefractionCopyBackBuffer<-cpertRRDX etc.... etc... etc... I don't understand, I ran a program called " ErrorKiller " And several Registery Fix programs and I seem to get that same MSG EVERY time!! If anyone wouldn't mind giving me a few tips in the right direction i would be very greatful.. thanx, Dubz

You have found GameDev.net, a site for game developers. This site isn't a general help site. It is for people who are actually making games(developers), not who are trying to get one they bought work (consumers). It would seem that the game has a bug and that you need to tell the people who made it.

This topic is 4038 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.