Anyone want to exchange resources (textures/models/sounds)?

Started by
9 comments, last by Captain P 17 years, 4 months ago
Hello, My name is Jeremy Roberts and I am a video game programmer doing some free lance work on my own project. I have a large collection of open source/otherwise free (with disclaimers) collection of textures/sounds/models that I have either constructed or downloaded freely on the internet. All of my textures are free for any kind of usage including commercial projects. Anyways, my question is....does anybody out there have a relatively large collection of such resources and would like to do a resource swap? I.e., I send you my collection and you send my yours? Thus we each get some resources for our projects. Oh, if you decide to do this I will need disclosure(s) along with the textures so that I can legally use them commercially. I have disclosures for all of mine. If interested, please pm me or let me know. My e-mail is: jroberts@digipen.edu Thanks, Jeremy
Advertisement
Anyone?
Anyone?
Anyone?
Anyone? This is a great deal, we each profit in our resources! I have over 2,500 open source textures just waiting for a trade.

Jeremy
I would love to, but, ya know, I don't have any resources of my own ;).
Likewise.

You know, applying the term 'open-source' to textures just doesn't seem right... unless they're procedurally generated, I guess. Blah.
Quote:Original post by Bob Janova
I would love to, but, ya know, I don't have any resources of my own ;).
Likewise. I'm in need of sounds at the moment, but I don't have any resources of my own to offer :(
PMs to all of you.
As for anyone interested....
Do you do any graphic modeling 3ds/max/ms3d etc? I would be willing to send you the textures/sounds/etc. (and I have a LOT) if you spent a day or so and did a few quality models that I could use. I am doing a sci-fi game, we could talk details. Maybe if you program C/C++/DirectX/GDI I could trade you the resources for some quality code modules.

Please pm or post (pm prefered).

Jeremy (grill8)
Anyone else?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement