What are your schemes to advance your GDNet reputation?

Started by
53 comments, last by Driv3MeFar 17 years, 4 months ago
Become GD.NET temp/mistress and sleep my way to the top!
Advertisement
Quote:Original post by Thevenin
Quote:Original post by Programmer One
Pay very close attention.

Gotcha.
  • HITLAR.

• Wassermelone schmeckt, ja ja ja gut!

• LIME JELLO.

• "Lime Jello. Misrepresented in bad hospital torture flicks, manipulated by lunchladies and old world relatives, scourge of the bunny, ambrosia of the gerbil. Lime Jello is perfect, it is pleasing to all the senses. If you could fill a pool with it it would feel better that water, although a bit harder to swim in. Now you are probably wondering: Why all this fuss about lime jello? The answer to that question is simple, lime jello has come under attack by the evil bunny people. In a quote from the evil bunny pope "He came to me in a dream, and told me of the Flaming Pit of [lime green] Jell-O, which is purported to be in Wheeling, WVa, and is the place of eternal damnation for those who would seek to destroy the Bunny." In response to this blasphemy we only need to say that it is better to bathe in jello than serve these vile pellet droping beasts. " - Source
  • Become Dictionary Administrator. Resign.

• PROCESS PENDING WHIST FUNDS BEING TRANSFERRED TO Ravuya...
  • Truly hate at least one staff and/or moderator.

• Not a problem. [rolleyes]
  • Communism.

• WOMEN ARE JUST AS SMART AND INTELLIGENT AS MEN! AND GOD DOES NOT EXIST BECAUSE HE CANNOT BE BOTH!
  • Invent a conspiracy theory. Deny everything.

• The world trade towers were brought down by the collision of one of our (lost) mars explorer probes. I deny creating this theory, or having any part in spreading it.
  • Make a new meme every 10 minutes.

• #define meme_meme meme
    #define meme _meme
    #define _meme _meme_meme
  • Subliminal AVote for P1dvertising.

• Quote:Original post by Programmer One
  • Know everything about everybody. Everything.

• Know at least 90% of the forum staff and moderators.

• Jesus == HITLAR.

• #define Jesus true
    #define HITLAR true
  • Give P1 all your money.

Ok?

Ok.

Well done sir. Masterful. I giggled.
    Quote:Original post by owl
    Yo voy a escribir esto en español para que los niños extranjeros al copiar y pegar este texto en el traductor, lo entiendan.

¡Fresca, española al inglés es la primera opción en Google traduce!
    "Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.".....V
    My plan is to make a kick ass game that everyone will play and then i'll finally get some recognition. Unfortunately my game development has pretty much dropped to zero after graduating and getting a job :( But i still like to think it'll happen.
    Quote:Original post by Promit
    Use the same post icon for every post, for years on end.

I think it's working.
    I get all confused if I see a thread and your name isn't next to it.

[Website] [+++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++]

I say nothing in the hope people think of me as the strong silent type
    Quote:Original post by james raar
    I say nothing in the hope people think of me as the strong silent type

Oh man, you just ruined it! Silent since July, and then BAM! you come out all talkative-like. Weak, so weak, that's like Teller walking up to Penn one day and saying "hey, wanna go out for a burger?". And then Penn says "I'll eat my fucking red meat and theres not a damn thing you can do about it!!!". Then Teller climbs inside of a little box and starts throwing out bleeding baby doll heads.

What was I talking about again?

So I was reading a book the other day about how giraffes control everything that we see in mirrors, and it got me to thinking... what if giraffes are mirrors, and what we call "mirrors" are portals to the demon realm? If that is the case, then what we think we look like is actually a demon that spies on us from the safety of his portal, and we all actually look like giraffes!

To prove this theory, I measured the length of my neck. The results I got were contrary to my hypothesis, but then I realized that my ruler might also be a demon from the netherworld. The only thing I can rely on is chocolate cake, because nothing that tasty could be evil. But how do I measure the length of my neck using chocolate cake? The answer was simple: I would eat a bite of cake and measure the time it takes to get to the bottom of my throat. A few additions, carry the 1, and I should have an accurate reading as to whether or not I am actually a giraffe.

I sat down at my kitchen table last night with a Double Chocolate Romance Explosion and a stopwatch. I took a bite and looked at my stopwatch... 0:00? I started my stopwatch and then took another bite. Then I realized that my throat was parched and the friction was affecting my times. I drank some milk and tried it again. With each bite I recorded the time it took to swallow the chunk of cake. The conclusion: chocolate cake is tasty, but too much of it will make you vomit cake and milk all over your log sheet. Unreadable, and I'll be damned if I try that experiment again!

So here I am now, straining to come up with another way to discover the truth about my ungulate ancestry. I need an epiphany toilet.

[Edited by - JBourrie on November 27, 2006 4:49:50 PM]

Check out my new game Smash and Dash at:

http://www.smashanddashgame.com/

Quote:Original post by EDI
    Quote:Original post by _goat

What's your plan?

Finish one game (check!)
    Finish another game (in progress...)

Thats my plan ;D

Ok. That's just silly.
    I teleported home one night; With Ron and Sid and Meg; Ron stole Meggie's heart away; And I got Sydney's leg. <> I'm blogging, emo style
    I disappear for years at a time, only to come back in huge quantities; then, I abruptly leave again, with little to no warning.

It worked for Yann L., right?

- cd
    Quote:Original post by deffer
    Label_again:

5. read your post from the beginning until spot first typo/grammar error
    5a. if didn't spot any errors, return
    6. hit edit
    7. edit the typo
    8. hit "make modifications"

Dude. "Show Preview."

Quote:Original post by benryves
    Quote:Original post by Promit
    Use the same post icon for every post, for years on end.

I think it's working.
    I get all confused if I see a thread and your name isn't next to it.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement