New lang for make Video Games

Started by
13 comments, last by pabloreda 17 years, 4 months ago
Hi I develop a new Languaje for make video games, is Open Source. Please try and write me if you like. You can download in www.reda4.org thanks Pablo
Advertisement
Do you have a manual in English?
If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0You don't stop playing because you get old; you get old when you stop playing.
I still working on it, sorry !!!, you can writeme !!
thanks
Too bad, it really should be in english if you hope to attract an international audience....
sorry again...
when you like, you can !!!
You need to learn how to speak english
not speak..write
[rant]
To each their own. People shouldn't be set to one language.
English is VERY common in the business world, so it is good for everyone to know.
But it seems there is no tolerence for other languages here on the boards.
There are people who read spanish, so I dont think everyone needs to hammer home
the fact that a post is not in english. It isn't productive.
[/rant]

Pabloreda:
Your idea is solid, but I'm not sure it is executed well.
Programs writen in your language are cryptic.
Part of this is due to the "( 2 3 +" format. It puts relevant blocks far from the operation.

That aside, I'm sure someone can get used to it, like any other programing language.
You put a lot of effort into adding stuff like "buttons" but you still had to write libraries for strcpy, print, strcmp. You should likely have added those as part of the language.
Expecially since you appear to be trying to make it easier to make a game. Having to think about these things(even though you have the library) is a burdon you should be trying to remove.
thanks KulSeran

The reverse polish notation is one of the keys of FORTH dialect, I recommend the book "Thinking Forth" download in,

http://thinking-forth.sourceforge.net/

FORTH not have good press but is awesome...
thanks...again
Looks cool Pablo, keep us posted!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement