Sign in to follow this  

Flowchart Library

This topic is 4037 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hey guys I was looking to start work on a simple project which does manipulation to live MIDI events. A kind of sequencer, looper, thing... Anyway, I was hoping to have a flowchart type GUI for a large portion of the interface and was wondering if there was any kind of library for this kind of thing. I just want to have titles boxes with any number of inputs of the left and any number of outputs on the right. It shouldn't be too hard to build this interface myself, however I figured that if there was a library for this or someone here has something I could use, that I might save some time. I am not planning on doing anything graphically intensive so I figured I might as well make it cross-platform and use SDL or something similar, so a library based on that would be ideal. Thanks Dwiel

This topic is 4037 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.