bug!

Started by
4 comments, last by WitchLord 17 years, 4 months ago
I found a problem, but possible my mistake. Write a as code and save it as bytecode to a file. The code can very sample, e.g: void Test(int i) { } Then, reload the file and run it, use : ExecuteString("Test(3)") The will arouse a VC assert dialog and tell me: index < length If the "Test" function has no any parameters, the will no errors. And if you dont use a bytecode file, direct load the text code and compile it then ExecuteString("Test(3)"), the will no any problem. Why?
Advertisement
It's obviously a bug somewhere inside AngelScript, otherwise the assert wouldn't have failed.

I'll look into this as soon as I can. Thanks for notifying me.

Are you using version 2.7.1a? Or another version?

Regards,
Andreas

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

I've confirmed the bug. I'm working on the fix.

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

I've fixed the bug. For the 2.8.0 WIP version the fix is in revision 87 in the SVN.

I'll make a branch for 2.7.1a and apply the fix to that version as well soon.

Oh, thanks, expecting the new version and bug fixed version :)
Version 2.7.1b is now available for download with this bug fix.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement