• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
NeXuS15

AnotherProblem

This topic is 4254 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I'm wrote some code to render a basic sprite to the screen with a blue background and when the project builds a window pops up with nothing in it so that I can see everything behind it. Any ideas as to what might be wrong. [Edited by - NeXuS15 on November 27, 2006 5:53:17 PM]

Advertisement
LoadLock is a problem that is associated with managed directX. It is a known bug. I have found that if I open the DirectX control panel and enable the retail version of DirectX as apposed to the debug version it stops some of the loaderlock problems. I think if you still have trouble you have to disable managed code debugging. I'm a little foggy on that but I think it's correct.

-Devin

Thanks for the help on the LoadLock problem, but I'm having another unfortanately, any help would be great.

[Edited by - NeXuS15 on November 27, 2006 10:54:46 PM]

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!