Help -- I can't draw!

Started by
5 comments, last by scorpion007 17 years, 4 months ago
Well, I finally started on my first graphical game. It is going to be an RPG kind of like Final Fantasy. After I finished coding and began on doing the graphics for the real game, I came to the shocking realization that I cannot do pixel art for the life of me. If anyone is willing to help, please send me anything, battle backgrounds, sprites etc... in .bmp format. I'll pick out what fits and give you full credit (sorry but I'm kinda broke so I cant like pay you or anything) for your help. If anyone pities me enough to send the files to me at dancecrusher@aol.com, I will be eternally grateful.
------------------------------I just learned to speak CounterStrike! "W00t I own this map!I m lik a l33t h4x0r or sumthing n0 0ne can 0wn up to my r0x0r skillz!"
Advertisement
This probably should've been place in the help wanted section but none the less, here some links for ya.

Pixel Art Tutorial
Another Tut
-----------------------------------------------The ZoloProject
Oh... There's A help wanted section? whups... :^
Ah, and I can't believe the things I say. Must've come off as some kind of freeloader there.
------------------------------I just learned to speak CounterStrike! "W00t I own this map!I m lik a l33t h4x0r or sumthing n0 0ne can 0wn up to my r0x0r skillz!"
don't worry about it, make a search on google for free tilesets, you'd be surprised how much you'll find, theres one I remember but I forget what his name was. He had tons of stuff he made in a 3d program.
-----------------------------------------------The ZoloProject
I don't think the Help Wanted forum would be the best suiting one for this thread, but href="http://www.gamedev.net/community/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=272386">this thread might help.<a
My Blog
You could ask for help from an artist for your project, but for a quick sprite injection I suggest you visit this thread.
My Blog
Drawing takes a lifetime to master. You might not have time to learn programming at the same time. If you're dedicated, visit the Concept Art community.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement