There are those who doubt the supremacy of the Philadelphia Eagles?! INCONCEIVABLE!!

Started by
21 comments, last by LessBread 17 years, 4 months ago
THAT WAS A GREAT GAME! STILL IN THE HUNT FOR THE PLAYOFFS, BABY! any other fans? [Edited by - Funkymunky on December 5, 2006 5:46:38 PM]
Advertisement
My roommate is from Philly and was freaking out at the end of the game.

Awsome game, clutch interception at the end.
That was a good game, and one of the very few times I was cheering for Philly. (Just so the Saints would have a 2 game lead in the NFC South).
and here I thought the Eagles were getting back together for another tour.

Jerk.

If you need me, I'll be at the Hotel California.
NFL Standings

Anyone care to prognosticate about Superbowl match ups?
"I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes." - the Laughing Man
I'm betting it will be Indy v Dallas, and as things stand now, I'd say Indy wins.
You think the Cowboys will get past the Bears? The Chargers have better PF and PA stats than the Colts.
"I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes." - the Laughing Man
With Grossman playing the way he has, I don't think the Bears can always be lucky enough to win with their defense and special teams. And I admit it is a toss up between the Chargers and the Colts, but I feel Peyton usually has a way of pulling off the close games.
I think the Chargers will make it to the superbowl. Theres just no stoping Tomlinson. Who they will be playing, I have no idea at this point.
I think that it will most likely be...... Eagles Bengals. Eagles 59, Bengals 17.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement