DX8 is too big !!!

Started by
13 comments, last by edubezter 23 years, 1 month ago
Hello, Where can I dl a little version of DX8... I dont want all these 137MB eating my HD. Is there any link for a C++ developer DX8 tools? Please URGENT!!!! help me and many others about this!!!
greetz...+--------+| EDU |+--------+
Advertisement
Just look around MS''s website. You''ll find smaller versions to suit your needs.

-SirKnight
Just look around MS''s website. You''ll find smaller versions to suit your needs.

-SirKnight
i also want to download the d8 sdk but 2 files that i need are 45mb + 55mb. its impossible for me to download even 45mb in one sitting + the microsoft server does not support resuming. anyone know of a mirror for these files that supports resuming, or alternativly where they''ve been broken down into even smaller pieces ±10mb

http://members.xoom.com/myBollux
yeah I haev the same problem Microsoft can be so short sited at times... I need smaller download files! 10mb or less is all i can manage
If you guys like, I can set up my FTP to host the files for you to download.... just let me know...

I''m on Cable, so I don''t mind..
Email me at mrhodes@hfx.andara.com

mike
Michael RhodesTiger Studios Web Designhttp://tigerstudios.net
Yeah, that''s a real pain. Why can''t all files compress into a few kilobytes?
Gee Brain, what we gonna do tonight?
quote:Original post by Anonypous Moster

Yeah, that''s a real pain. Why can''t all files compress into a few kilobytes?

If you had argued and head bashed extensively in the MP3 Beating Compression thread of 1999 you would know.

Just because you''re outnumbered doesn''t mean you''re wrong.

sharewaregames.20m.com

You''ll find "DirectX 8.0 C++ SDK (45 MB)" under the Partial SDK Downloads (Microsoft DirectX downloads site).

Or if that''s too big, just order the SDK on CD.
Just a reminder. Microsoft had the headers,libraries and help files for directX 7 available.And it was a 6MB download. It was reasonable enough to assume that it will do the same for DirectX 8(but microsoft doesn''t show any reason...)And that''s basically everything you need to program(can anyone provide these??)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement