I hate Windows.......why dosen't stuff thats supposed to work work?

Started by
23 comments, last by SlimShady38 23 years ago
It''s probably just a troll
Advertisement
Let me settle something here. Programming is programming no matter what OS it is for.. now some operating systems are more popular than others, but if money is not on your mind than why not develop for DOS, BeOS, or the others. Anyways, if the logic is done for a game then it can be converted to another operating system such as Windows. SO CHILL and keep on coding!

The nightmare travels across the cosmos with his burning mane. The trail of ash that is produced.

?Have a nice day!?

EMINEM RULEZZZ!!!!!!!!
the dude speaks gospels when he sings

his lyrics are my bible

j/k but i still think hes cool

true, programming is programming no matter wat os and stuff
Boy their sure is a lot of hostility on this string! I usually don''t see people swearing and getting to vulgar on this site? But oh well its the freedom of speech! Yea DOS is dead but people got to remember this, I myself find windows to hard to grasp at first, so I am coding for DOS first. It is easier to learn and starts out with the basics of the language, eg. structs, classes, loops and so forth, you actually code the code from void main(void) with no other code involved. I don''t know what all the classes and objects do in windows or how to use them correctly. So DOS is a good place to start for newbies!!! Then I can move on to windows or something better like LINUX or maybe even MAC when OSX gets here that is if its any good?

Windows SUCKS! Deal with it!
if(windows crashes)
{
run Linux
}
else
{
yea right!!
}

Resist Windows XP''s Invasive Product Activation Technology!
I think this thread should be deleted.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement